Vadnais-Sucker Lake Channel
Ramsey County Parks & Recreation, Ramsey Conservation District, Vadnais Lake Area Water Management Organization(VLAWMO) and Saint Paul Regional Water Service (SPRWS) are involved in a joint effort to restore the shoreline, improve water quality, fishing access and accessibility to the Sucker Lake Channel in Vadnais Heights.
Project goals include the following:
• Shoreline Restoration & Cleanup
• Improved Fishing Access
• Improved ADA Accessibility
• Improved Site Amenities
• Late September 2017 – Selected Tree Removal
• October 1 2017 – General Construction will begin.
• Spring 2018 - Plant Installation
• Late Spring/Early Summer 2018 – Anticipated Completion Date
The picnic and fishing areas will be closed until construction is complete and plantings have been established. Trail Access between the parking lot and the Highway 96 Regional Trail will remain open for the duration of the project.