Drop-In Discovery Stations
Tamarack's Discovery Hosts will be on-hand on Saturday mornings with nature's most wonderful surprises! Participants can experience up-close visits with live animals, touchable artifacts, drop-in activities and outdoor explorations.
Stations are open 10 a.m. - noon, and guests may come and go as they please. No registration required. Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. Location will change from week to week.
Stations are suitable for all ages. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Stations are held the first Saturday of the month from October - May, and every Saturday from June - September.
- June 9 - Orienteering Adventures
- June 16 - Dragons & Damsels
- June 23 - Meet the Bees & Beekeepers
- June 30 - Microscopes & Magnifiers
- July 7 - Reps & Phibs
- July 14 - Prairie Blooms
- July 21 - Make a Nature Button
- July 28 - Meet the Bees & Beekeepers
- Aug. 4 - Dragons & Damsels
- Aug. 11 - Life in a Pond
- Aug. 18 - Professor Spider Man
- Aug. 25 - Honey Harvest
- Sept. 1 - Owl Up Close
- Sept. 8 - Oh Deer!
- Sept. 15 - Bird Banders at Work
- Sept. 22 - Worms at Work
- Sept. 29 - Make a Nature Button