Online Access to Recorded Documents (RecordEASE)
RecordEASE is the county’s commercial product for accessing land records maintained by the County Recorder and Registrar of Titles Office of Ramsey County. For a low subscription fee, users will have access to recorded documents and images in RecordEASE without having to visit our physical location.
Key features of RecordEASE
- Abstract and Torrens records.
- Document type.
- Tax liens.
- All Abstract imaged historical documents back to 1967.
- All Torrens imaged historical documents back to 1913.
- Images in TIFF format.
Become a subscriber
To subscribe to RecordEASE, the following forms must be completed and returned to the Ramsey County Recorder’s office:
- Subscriber agreement (PDF)
- RecordEASE user setup and escrow authorization form (PDF)
- Trust account agreement (PDF)
- Escrow information and account authorization form (PDF)
The RecordEASE website had been designed for use as a search tool for information on individual property parcels. Multiple parcel data downloads, screen scraping programs, or other computer extraction techniques are strictly prohibited. Ramsey County reserves the right to deny access to the site by any individual or party determined to be misusing the site.
|Monthly subscription||$75.00 per user|
|Yearly subscription||$600.00 per user|
|Search||$0.85 per search|
|Image view||$1 per document|
|Certificate view||$2 per certificate|
|"No records found with specified criteria"||No fee|
|Image not available||No fee|
|Plat map||$5 per plat|
|Tract indexes and tract books||No fee|