Service alert - COVID-19
All visits or meetings previously conducted in-person will take place via phone or through video conferencing.
Personal contact with clients in the community will continue on a limited basis if significant public safety concerns arise, or as required by the District Court of Minnesota.
The Service Center offers supervision services to adults placed on probation in Ramsey County. Our team goals are to support individuals and effectively respond to their needs as they complete probation requirements.
- One-on-one support.
- Assistance navigating the probation system.
- Assistance completing court-ordered conditions of probation.
- Information resources and referrals to support providers.
- Convenient communication and service options for busy individuals.
- Remote services for individuals who are assessed positively for the least restrictive levels of supervision.