County Road B Reconstruction
County Road B between Snelling and Lexington avenues in Roseville will be reconstructed in 2024.
The project will include installing new pavement, updating existing ADA accessible pedestrian ramps, and replacing the traffic signals at the intersections with State Farm Road, Hamline Avenue and Lexington Avenue.
This project will be constructed alongside the City of Roseville’s water utility improvements project. During construction, work will be phased in order to keep portions of the road and access to businesses open.
- Improve condition of pavement and medians.
- Improve pedestrian safety by upgrading the existing sidewalk to meet current ADA guidelines.
- Improve condition of traffic signals at State Farm Road, Hamline Avenue and Lexington Avenue.
- Preliminary design and community engagement: January - July 2022
- Detailed design and project bidding: fall 2022 - spring 2023
- Construction: summer 2024
Public engagement began in summer 2022.