Riverview Corridor E-newsletter Archive
The Riverview Corridor project e-newsletter for residents, business and partners includes project updates and information about upcoming meetings and public engagement activities.
Subscribe to Riverview updates
Most recent editions
- Winter 2022 - Community engagement recap, Hwy. 5 mill and overlay project, Friedli Art Gallery focus group summary and more.
- Fall 2022 - New interactive map, station area planning in Highland Park, new streetcar video and more.
- Summer 2022 - Station area planning survey, benefits of public transit, West 7th Street art crawl and more.
- April 2022 - Mouthwatering menus, cool spring hats and art crawls.
- March 2022 - Riverview Streets Spring 2022 – Surveys, shamrocks and so much more.
- February 2022 - Bicyclist and pedestrian survey, meet the EPE Team, upcoming PAC meeting and more.
- January 2022 - Station Area Planning survey results, Section 106 meeting recap, committee updates and more.
- December 2021 - A year in review, design concepts, art at the airport and more.
- November 2021 - Community engagement activities, committee meetings recap, (re)discover the corridor.
- October 2021 - Upcoming PAC meeting, Discover the corridor, Lexington Parkway Reconstruction.
- September 2021 - Fall edition: A PAC(ked) summer, Nourishment for the soul, State Fair fun
- August 2021 - PAC approves Purpose and Need, Meet the artist engagement team, Engineering update.
- July 2021 - June 23 Open House recap, July PAC meeting, Purpose and Need statement.
- June 2021 - July PAC meeting, About modern streetcars, New venue, Community Art.
- May 2021 - Purpose and Need Statement, June 23 Open House, Community Advisory Committee.
- April 2021 - 4/1 Policy Advisory Committee meeting, Community committees, Call for artists.
- March 2021 - Call for community artists, Community committee update, New home on Twitter.
- February 2021 - Policy Advisory Committee meeting, Purpose and Need Statement, Project Committees.
- October 2, 2020 - Project enters Engineering and Pre-Environmental Phase, Policy Advisory Committee members seated.