Ramsey County Advisory Body Application
Thank you for your interest in serving on a Ramsey County advisory body (this includes all Ramsey County boards, commissions, committees, and task forces). Please complete this application form. You must submit one application per advisory body and respond to all sections that require a response (*).
By completing this application, you acknowledge that:
- You understand the level of commitment and work that may be expected of you;
- Ramsey County may contact your list of references;
- You will provide any changes to your contact information and address;
- All the information you provide is complete and true to the best of your knowledge; and
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian or caregiver must provide their signature at the end of this application to indicate consent of you serving on an advisory body if selected.
Data Classification Advisory
Some of the information on this form is public data under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minn. Stat. Chapter 13. The data is being requested so that Ramsey County can make an informed decision as to the appointment to the relevant advisory body. An applicant is not required to provide any information; however, failure to answer any of the questions on this application may cause the appointing authority to reject the application or to select another candidate. The data on this form will be maintained by Ramsey County in accordance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act and the nonpublic portions of the form, if any, will be available to individuals working for the County whose work assignments reasonably require access.