State v. Sylvia Vergara
- October 4, 2016: Ms. Vergara was sentenced to 50 months in prison. $1,000 restitution was ordered for each of the 24 victims. Additional restitution was also ordered.
- Defendant: Sylvia Anna Vergara
- Offense: identity theft and fifteen counts of mail theft
- Case number: 62 CR 15-7131
- Hearings/Court Appearances:
- November 17, 2015: First appearance with an attorney
- June 10, 2016: Hearing
- June 21, 2016: Plea Hearing (Pled guilty to Identity Theft)
- Victims in this case are welcome to attend all hearings, but are not required to do so.
- If you plan to attend the sentencing hearing, please contact our office.
- Subpoena: please call the number listed on your subpoena as soon as your receive your subpoena so our office can follow up with you
- Sentencing hearing scheduled for July 27
- A warrant has been issued for Sylvia Vergara as she failed to appear for her July 27, 2016 sentencing hearing.