Drug Prevention & Resources
In 2017, 72 opioid overdoses were reported in Ramsey County. In response to a growing local and nationwide opioid problem, several Ramsey County agencies, including the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office, have partnered with Mn Adult & Teen Challenge and Know the Truth Prevention Program to create the Ramsey County Coalition. Together, we have created the #NotAnotherOverdose campaign to bring opioid awareness, prevention, and resources to our community.
Public Service Announcements
The Sheriff's Office has partnered with Know the Truth to create two public service announcements that began airing in local movie theaters in April 2018. It's just one piece of ensuring the #NotAnotherOverdose message is communicated as widely as possible. Not visiting your local theater soon? PSAs can be viewed online here and here.
Community Forum Series - A Night to Know the Truth
A Night to Know the Truth is a free, public event featuring presentations, a drug take-back, a K9 demonstration, and interactive exhibits.
DATE: November 1, 2018 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
LOCATION: Bethel University - Benson Great Hall, 3900 Bethel Drive, St. Paul, MN
- Beauterre Recovery Institute - Residential Treatment; (855) 211-5869
- Meridian Behavioral Health - Residential and Outpatient Treatment (877) 367-1715
- Mn Adult & Teen Challenge - Residential and Outpatient Treatment; (612) FREEDOM
- New Beginnings MN - Residential and Outpatient Treatment; (800) 487-8758
- Opioid Dashboard - Resource Website
- Restoration Counseling and Community Services - Housing and Intensive Outpatient Treatment; (612) 767-1038
- Valhalla Place - Medication Assisted Treatment, Chemical Health Assessments, Outpatient Treatment; (651) 925-8200