Supporting Immigrant and Refugee Families
This year, Ramsey County is focusing $100,000 in Immigration Wrap Around Services Funding to support immigrant and refugee families affected by family member(s) going through removal proceedings. The objective is to ensure that families with mixed immigration statuses are aware of and are able to access resources and services for which they qualify without fear in both their community and Ramsey County.
This is a partnership and funding opportunity (through Direct Purchase Order) with Ramsey County for the rest of the 2019 year. Selected agencies will each receive up to $10,000. The priority application deadline is October 11, 2019, and applications submitted after will be accepted on a rolling basis through October 18, 2019. Distribution of funding for services are anticipated to begin by November 1, 2019.
- Education and Awareness.
- Outreach and Engagement
- Resource Connection and Referral.
There is limited funding available, so applications are contingent on meeting the criteria and requirements of the grant and scope of the work. If you are interested in partnering with Ramsey County on one or more of the above focus areas, please submit one application demonstrating the scope of work for a select focus area(s).
- Agency name, address and website URL.
- If your agency is a certified small business (CERT), the CERT number.
- Name, email and phone number of main contact(s).
- Budget line items and description of anticipated expenses to be spent by December 31, 2019 (up to $10,000).
- Scope of the service, detailed description and timeline of planned activities and primary location(s) of the services.
- Completed W-9 form.