Recycling & Waste
CPAP machines without a digital display or printed circuit board can be put in the trash.
CPAP machines in good, working condition can be donated to the following organizations:
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- Healthcare Equipment Recycling Organization (HERO)
- Secondwind CPAP
- The Reggie White Sleep Disorders Research & Education Foundation
- CPAP machines with a digital display or printed circuit board should be recycled.
- Bring CPAP machines to one of the recycle companies listed below. Call to verify items accepted, hours and fees.