Recycling & Waste
CPAP machines without a digital display or printed circuit board can be put in the trash.
CPAP machines in good, working condition can be donated to the following organizations:
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- Healthcare Equipment Recycling Organization (HERO)
- Secondwind CPAP
- The Reggie White Sleep Disorders Research & Education Foundation
- CPAP machines with a digital display or printed circuit board should be recycled.
- Bring CPAP machines to one of the recycling companies listed below. Call to verify items accepted, hours and fees.
Recycle Technologies (formerly Green Lights Recycling)
10040 Davenport Street NE
Blaine, Minnesota, 55449