Find a Park
Service alert - COVID-19
Parks and trails are open to the public. Portable toilets and trash cans are provided. Playgrounds are closed. Bathrooms at parks facilities will remain closed. Picnic shelter and pavilion reservations are open to groups of 10 or fewer people. Keller Golfview, Vadnais-Sucker and the lower Battle Creek area will remain closed.
Ramsey County is home to nine county parks, six regional parks and five regional trail corridors. Many parks include lake access and provide a variety of recreation opportunities, such as boating, picnicking, play areas and swimming.
- Bald Eagle-Otter Lakes Regional Park
- Battle Creek Regional Park
- Keller Regional Park
- Long Lake Regional Park
- Tony Schmidt Regional Park
- Vadnais-Snail Lakes Regional Park
- Vadnais-Sucker Lakes Regional Park