Find a Park
Ramsey County is home to nine county parks, six regional parks and five regional trail corridors. Many parks include lake access and provide a variety of recreation opportunities, such as boating, picnicking, play areas and swimming.
- Bald Eagle-Otter Lakes Regional Park
- Battle Creek Regional Park
- Keller Regional Park
- Long Lake Regional Park
- Tony Schmidt Regional Park
- Vadnais-Snail Lakes Regional Park
- Vadnais-Sucker Lakes Regional Park
Picnic shelter and pavilion rentals
Celebrate a birthday, reunion or special event in a Ramsey County park! Shelters and pavilions ranging in capacity from 30-500 are available for rental.