COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Recycling & Waste
It is illegal to place electronics that have a circuit board or cathode ray tube (CRT) in the trash.
Protect your security when recycling electronics:
- Erase media, such as diskettes, CDs or PC cards.
- Use a disk-wiping software program rather than reformatting your disks or deleting files.
Learn more about destroying data:
Consider these electronics recycling options:
- Ramsey County is partnering with Repowered (formerly Tech Dump) to offer free electronics recycling to Ramsey County residents at Repowered's Saint Paul location. Learn more.
- City clean up events (City clean-up events generally provide electronic waste disposal at a reduced cost.)
- Washington County's Environmental Center (Ramsey County residents can use this center for free.)
- Bring electronics to a recycling company below. Call to verify items accepted, hours and fees.
Recycle Technologies (formerly Green Lights Recycling)
10040 Davenport Street NE
Blaine, Minnesota, 55449