Share feedback on potential road layouts for Rice Street
The county and the city of Saint Paul are working to define a community-driven vision for Rice Street between Pennsylvania Avenue and Wheelock Parkway.
At a July 14 community meeting, the project team presented three different concepts for the road layout based on input and feedback shared by the community during the visioning study.
The three concepts include:
- Concept A: Three-lane roadway with a two-way separated bike lane on one side and sidewalks on both sides of the street.
- Concept B: Three-lane roadway with a shared use path on one side and sidewalk on the other side.
- Concept C: Three-lane roadway with sidewalks on both sides of the street.
Comments can be submitted through August 11.
- Rice Street Visioning Study project information
- Rice Street feedback form
- Road concepts interactive comment map
- Video of concepts presentation