Recycling & Waste

Tanks - Aboveground or Underground


Aboveground Tanks
Empty fuel from the tank and bring it to the household hazardous waste collection sites for free. Bring the empty tank to one of the disposal companies listed below. Call to verify items accepted, hours and fees.

Underground Tanks
If you suspect the tank has leaked, call the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Duty Officer at 651-649-5451.

You can also have the tank removed by a professional.

Disposal Companies

J & J Recycling
607 Barge Channel Rd
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107
Twin City Refuse & Recycling
318 W Water St
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107