Fund Financial Statements
Where the dollar came from
See county revenue trends for additional information.
- Intergovernmental: Funding from federal, state, city and other government jurisdictions.
- Human services program recovery: Recovery of expenses from other departments, agencies and government entities.
- Service fees and charges: Amounts paid for services provided by the county that are paid by the user (including residents, businesses and other government entities) of those services.
Where the dollar went
- Fund: A fund is a group of related accounts used to maintain control over resources that have been segregated for specific activities or objectives.
- Assets: What the county owns, including current and other cash, investments and receivables.
- Liabilities: What the county owes including payments due to vendors and employees.
- Fund balance: The excess of the assets of a fund over liabilities and reserves.