Community Career Lab - Dayton's Bluff Library
This Community Career Lab is located within the Saint Paul Public Library - Dayton's Bluff Library and provides the following services for COVID-19 impacted job seekers by reservation:
- Online job search sites, tools & resources.
- Information and referral to community partners.
- Referral to employment and training programs.
- Career planning & assessment information.
- Virtual job fairs & employer hiring information.
- Mock interviews & resume reviews.
To make a reservation, call 651-793-1699.
Community Career Lab hours
Tuesday: 1–7 p.m. and
Thursday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday and county holidays
Face coverings and social distancing required.