Community Career Lab - Downtown Saint Paul
This Community Career Lab is located within Ramsey County Service
Center - Downtown location at Metro Square suite 2500 (skyway level) and provides the following services for COVID-19 impacted job seekers:
- Online job search sites, tools and resources.
- Information and referral to community partners.
- Referral to employment and training programs.
- Career planning and assessment information.
- Virtual job fairs and employer hiring information.
- Mock interviews and resume reviews.
In-person services are available on a walk-in basis, or by reservation. Make a reservation by calling 651-266-9890.
View a video about Community Career Labs
Construction begins April 25 at Metro Square
Construction begins on Monday, April 25 at the Seventh Place entrance to Metro Square. Access to Community Career Lab - Downtown Saint Paul (suite 2500) is available through the Seventh Street entrance and through the skyway.
The Seventh Place entrance will be closed through the fall.
Metro Square121 7th Place East skyway level - Suite 2500Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
Monday and Wednesday.
10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and county holidays