Workforce Innovation Board re-appoints members and appoints new members
The Workforce Innovation Board of Ramsey County (WIB) is one of 16 legislatively mandated Workforce Boards in Minnesota. The WIB is responsible for setting strategic direction and providing local oversight for Minnesota’s public workforce system. The 33-member, business led Board is business includes representatives from labor, community-based organizations, education, economic development, workforce development and elected officials. WIB members, appointed by the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners and the City of Saint Paul, are key decision makers in their organizations with knowledge and insight into economic and workforce issues. The WIB is pleased to announce the recent welcoming of two new members:
- Catherine Fair - Executive Director, Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties.
- Karen Gerdin - Assistant Supervisor, Saint Paul Public Schools Adult Basic Education.
The WIB is also excited to welcome back several WIB members for another two year term. Congratulations on your reappointment:
- Becky Degendorfer, Human Resources Manager, Mustad Hoofcare
- Lisa Guetzkow, Integrated Programs Manager, Ramsey County Workforce Solutions.
- Chad Kulas, Executive Director, Midway Chamber of Commerce.
- Tony Lusiba, vCIO, Upvant.
- James McClean, Government Relations Director, Regions Hospital.
- Jim McDonough, Commissioner, Ramsey County Board of Commissioners.
- Yolanda McIntosh, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Associated General Contractors.
- Sean Mullan, Human Capital Strategist Lead, 3M.
- Don Mullin, Executive Secretary, Saint Paul Building and Construction Trades Council.
- Koami Pedado, President/CEO, ElieSys Computer Services.
- Sheri Riemers, Government & Community Relations Director, Ain Dah Yung Center.
- Julie Thiel, VP, Talent Management, Schwan's Company.
- Chris Tolbert, Councilmember, Saint Paul City Council.
- Tanya Velishek, Manager of Academic Clinical Coordinator Talent, Fairview Health Services.
- Ramona Wilson, Diversity Manager, Knutson Construction.
- Tracy Wilson, Dean of Business and Service Programs, Saint Paul College.