Training & Related Materials
All precinct judges must complete a two-hour training every two years. All head and assistant head judges must complete a two and a half-hour training every year. All judges must train before each state election (even year elections). Note: training materials and options will be updated on this page prior to 2021 training beginning in October.
- Web-based YouTube videos and quizzes.
- You may complete the training at your own pace, in one session or multiple sessions.
- You may review videos as desired.
- All materials will be provided when you arrive.
- Web-based YouTube videos and quizzes will be viewed.