Training & Related Materials
All precinct judges must complete a two-hour training every two years. All head and assistant head judges must complete a two and a half-hour training every year. All judges must train before each state election (even year elections).
- Training videos
- 2020 Polling Place Reference Guide
- COVID-19 Response Guide
- The Messenger - Special Edition Addressing COVID-19
- YouTube channel
- Web-based YouTube videos and quizzes.
- You may complete the training at your own pace, in one session or multiple sessions.
- You may review videos as desired.
- All materials will be provided when you arrive.
Web-based YouTube videos and quizzes will be viewed.
90 West Plato Blvd.
Plato Conference Room
Saint Paul, MN 55107
1425 Paul Kirkwold Dr
Arden Hills, MN 55112