Pay Property Taxes Online
Online payment service is provided by US Bank. You can pay by check or credit card (MasterCard or Visa). US Bank charges a service fee, which is applied directly to your payment.
- E-check: $1 per transaction.
- Credit card: 2.49% per transaction.
- Signature debit card: $3.95 per transaction.
You must supply a valid email address to receive registration and payment confirmations.
If you choose to schedule a payment for a future date, please ensure that we receive the total amount due by the appropriate due date to avoid penalty and interest.
How to pay online:
- Go to Property Look Up
- Enter your PIN number or address.
- Click submit.
- Verify the address, then click the red PIN number.
- Click on Go to E-Pay, located at the top of the screen near your property identification number.
- Click the E-Pay link, located next to ‘Pay Electronically.'
- Write down the Authorization Number. This is the last four digits of your 12-digit PIN. You will need this number for the e-pay registration process.
- Click the Make Payment button.
- You should now be at the screen to make payment. You may register as a user or pay without registering.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a confirmation number via email. This is confirmation that your transaction has been sent for processing. This is not confirmation that your taxes have been paid. Please verify with your bank or card company that your payment has been accepted and processed.
We recommend that you reference the instructions so that you can refer back to them if you need to while you're making your payment. The instructions will open in a new tab for reference or to print.
As part of the US Bank e-pay service, the county is provided with information necessary to process and complete the transaction. All data received by Ramsey County is subject to classification and access in accordance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act.
For information regarding the security and use of your information by US Bancorp, visit US Bank’s Consumer Online Privacy Statement.