COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Pay Property Taxes Online
Use this system to look up invoices related to a Property Address, Parcel Number, and Plat/Block/Lot.
Online payment service is provided by CORE Business Technologies. You can pay by check, credit card or debit card. CORE Business Technologies charges a service fee, which is applied directly to your payment.
- E-check: $1 per transaction.
- Credit card or debit card: 2.49% per transaction.
You must supply a valid email address to receive registration and payment confirmations.
Our new online payment service is not yet able to support scheduling payments for a future date. We anticipate that this functionality will be available in the coming weeks.
How to pay online:
- Go to Property Look Up
- Enter your PIN number or address.
- Click search.
- Verify the address, then click the blue parcel ID number.
- Click on the blue 'Pay Property Taxes' button, located at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Verify the “Account Information” details.
- Login to the account with a valid username and password, if you don’t have an account then create a new user account. You can also pay without logging in.
- Choose the taxes you wish to pay (Current Year Taxes, Previous Year Taxes, Pay contracts or Pre-Pay).
- Enter the tax amount and click the “Add Cart” button to add the payment to cart, you may also have the option to add other payments to the cart.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a confirmation number via email. This is confirmation that your transaction has been sent for processing. This is not confirmation that your taxes have been paid. Please verify with your bank or card company that your payment has been accepted and processed.
We recommend that you reference the instructions so that you can refer back to them if you need to while you're making your payment. The instructions will open in a new tab for reference or to print.
As part of the CORE online payment service, the county is provided with information necessary to process and complete the transaction. All data received by Ramsey County is subject to classification and access in accordance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act.