Social Media Policy
Ramsey County maintains social media pages to share information of public interest with our residents, businesses and visitors. As part of our effort to be a transparent and inclusive organization that is accountable to its residents, we encourage you to engage with us. You have a voice in your government and your participation helps us be more efficient and effective at providing services and information.
The county’s social media pages are considered a moderated discussion and not a public forum. In the spirit of community, please note we reserve the right to hide or delete comment(s) that include:
- Profanity or hate speech.
- Personal attacks of any kind.
- Advertisements or solicitation.
- Deceptive or misleading content.
- Promotion of illegal activity.
- Comments that are clearly off topic in response to a particular post.
Comments are welcome at any time, however, the county’s pages are typically monitored only during standard business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).