COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Social Media Policy
Ramsey County maintains social media pages to share information of public interest with our residents, businesses and visitors. As part of our effort to be a transparent and inclusive organization that is accountable to its residents, we encourage you to engage with us. You have a voice in your government and your participation helps us be more efficient and effective at providing services and information.
The county’s social media pages are considered a moderated discussion and not a public forum. In the spirit of community, please note we reserve the right to hide or delete comment(s) that include:
- Profanity or hate speech.
- Personal attacks of any kind.
- Advertisements or solicitation.
- Deceptive or misleading content.
- Promotion of illegal activity.
- Comments that are clearly off topic in response to a particular post.
Comments are welcome at any time, however, the county’s pages are typically monitored only during standard business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).