How to Contract with Ramsey County
The county acquires goods and services through a cost-effective, competitive and fair process accessible to all businesses. The county seeks vendors who share its commitment to equal opportunity, diversity and inclusiveness.
Registration requirements for vendors - DemandStar
Vendors interested in providing goods and/or services to the county and its residents must first register to use DemandStar, an internet purchasing network. DemandStar offers immediate and automatic notification of purchasing opportunities with the county, solicitation documents and results, and prior solicitation information. Subscribing to DemandStar is free.
Step 1: Register for DemandStar
Step 2: Add commodity codes
Step 3: Search for bids
Step 4: Submitting a solicitation (e-Bid) response
RFB responses are submitted through DemandStar. RFQ responses are submitted via email.
Solicitations on DemandStar
Click on the link below to view current solicitation opportunities available on DemandStar.
Public openings will be held via phone conference or Zoom; we are suspending all in-person public openings (previously held at 121 7th Place E., Suite 4000, Saint Paul, MN 55101).
To join a Zoom meeting:
- Click on the meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/102575333?pwd=dDA2Rnk4MEtlVW9DS3k4cUplRDJIQT09.
- Download the file or hit the “open” button.
- Call one of the listed phone numbers if you choose the audio phone option.
- You will hear and see the host’s screen when the meeting starts. The host and other attendees cannot hear you.
- Click on “chat” at the bottom of the screen and enter the following information in the chat box: your name, your company’s name, your phone number and the solicitation of interest to you.