Open to Business
The Open to Business program provides direct technical assistance and other forms of support to small business owners and entrepreneurs at no cost. All current business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs intending to establish, purchase or improve a business within the county are eligible and encouraged to participate.
Open to Business is a partnership between Ramsey County and the Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers (MCCD).
- Business plan development.
- Feasibility analysis.
- Cash flow and financing projections.
- Marketing planning and material preparation.
- City and state licensing and regulatory assistance.
- Loan packaging and other assistance in obtaining financing.
MCCD offers capital loan services for qualifying businesses.