Town halls for businesses and residents impacted by response to George Floyd's death
Business representatives, community organizations, property owners and residents are invited to join one of two virtual town halls in June to share feedback and input with county and city staff on how government can best help communities rebuild following the response to George Floyd's death.
We want to listen to concerns and needs from:
- Businesses, community organizations and property owners who had property damaged.
- Residents of neighborhoods that experienced damage.
These town halls are hosted by the Racial Equity and Community Engagement Response Team in partnership with the city of Saint Paul.
Dates and times
Thursday, June 18
Tuesday, June 23
Businesses are also encouraged to complete a short survey to help us better understand the needs of the business community at this time.
Recordings and materials
- View overview slides from June 18 meeting (PDF)
- Archived Zoom video of June 18 meeting - password required to view: 0g.158R1
- View overview slides from June 23 meeting (PDF)
- Archived Zoom video of June 23 meeting - password required to view: 5O=!Lr3*
View recordings and notes from past town halls on additional topics on the Racial Equity and Community Engagement page.