Virtual Career Lab Services
Community Career Labs now offer virtual job seeker services for those who prefer to connect remotely. Services include:
- Job search & online application assistance, job leads.
- Career planning & assessment.
- Interviewing skills & practice.
- Resume writing or review.
- Employment program information and referrals.
- Virtual job fairs & other resource events.
Virtual Career Lab hours
Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Items needed for your virtual appointment:
- Email address & phone number.
- Smart phone or computer with a web cam & audio (speaker and mic); if no web cam, we can do a limited “audio” appointment.
- Cell phone connection if using phone; and/or internet or hotspot with computer.