Service alert - COVID-19
- Appointments are required for death records.
- Walk-in service is not available.
- Call 651-266-1333 to schedule an appointment.
- We will continue to process death record requests by mail.
You may request death records by mail or in person. The types of records available are:
- Death records for all counties in Minnesota (1997 to present).
- Death records for Ramsey County (approximately 1870 to present).
Certified death records
You must have tangible interest in the subject.
Price: $13 one copy
Each additional copy of same record: $6
Noncertified death records
Provided without tangible interest in the subject.
Price: $13 per copy