COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Credentials of Ordination
Service alert - COVID-19
- Credentials of ordination is available by appointment or mail. No walk-ins.
- Call 651-266-1333 to schedule an appointment.
- We will continue to process credentials of ordination requests by mail.
For an ordained person (both Minnesota residents and non-residents) to be authorized to perform marriage ceremonies in Minnesota, the person must:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- File their credentials of license or ordination with a Minnesota county.
Once this is complete, marriages may be performed anywhere in the State of Minnesota.