Budget & Finance
Ramsey County uses its two-year (biennial) operating budget to monitor revenue and expenses, and to improve financial management and strategic planning. The Capital Improvement Program (CIP) is used to fund projects such as major equipment purchases and construction or renovation of facilities. Annual financial reports present the county's financial position, along with historical trend data and demographic information.
Explore current budget revenues and expenditures in the Open Finance section of our Open Data Portal.
2023 supplemental budget information
- 2023 supplemental budget schedule
- 2023 performance measures and supplemental budget (PDF)
- Press release: 2023 supplemental budget and performance measures submitted to county board
- Community indicators
- Video: County Manager and county leaders present proposed 2023 supplemental budget to county board
- County Manager's 2023 proposed supplemental budget (PDF)
- Trends affecting values and property taxes payable 2023 (PDF)
- 2021 financial overview and fund balance report summary (PDF)
- 2022 community indicators (PDF)
- Service Team presentations