Budget & Finance
Ramsey County uses its two-year (biennial) operating budget to monitor revenue and expenses, and to improve financial management and strategic planning. The Capital Improvement Program (CIP) is used to fund projects such as major equipment purchases and construction or renovation of facilities. Annual financial reports present the county's financial position, along with historical trend data and demographic information.
Explore current budget revenues and expenditures in the Open Finance section of our Open Data Portal.
2024-25 biennial budget information
- 2024-2025 proposed biennial budget book (PDF)
- 2024-2025 fee schedule (PDF)
- Community indicators
- Performance measurement dashboards
- 2024-25 budget hearing schedule
- Video: County Manager's 2024-25 proposed budget presentation
- County Manager's 2024-25 proposed budget presentation (PDF)
- Community indicator and performance measurement board presentation (PDF)
- Trends affecting values and property taxes payable 2024 presentation (PDF)
- Video: 2024-25 biennial budget information and listening session
Board hearing follow-up information
This follow-up information is organized by Service Team.