Strategic Priorities for a Vibrant Community
The Ramsey County 2018 Strategic Plan outlines a set of strategic priorities aligned with the county’s vision for a vibrant community where all are valued and thrive.
The plan provides an overarching set of 11 priorities that will guide the organization's work on all levels throughout the year ahead to further the county’s four goals to strengthen well-being, cultivate prosperity, enhance opportunity and model accountability. The strategic priorities and associated action plans include work built upon previous years’ efforts, including the 2016 Strategic Plan (PDF), 2017 Strategic Plan (PDF) and Ramsey County's prosperity initiative, and new areas of focus for 2018.
- Inclusive, Effective and Meaningful Community Engagement
- Talent Attraction, Retention and Promotion
- Expand Contract Opportunities for Diverse Businesses
- Advancing Racial and Health Equity in All Decision-Making
- Enhance the Continuum of Care for Youth
- Stability Starts with a Place to Call Home
- Comprehensive Economic Development to Build Prosperity
- Accessible Service Delivery and Facilities
- Enhance Data Sharing and Integration to Improve Decision-Making
- Integrated Approach to Health and Justice
- Effective and Efficient Operations that Put Residents First