Strategic Priorities for a Vibrant Community
The Ramsey County 2017 Strategic Plan outlines a set of strategic priorities aligned with the county’s vision for a vibrant community where all are valued and thrive.
The plan provides an overarching set of 13 priorities that will guide the organization's work on all levels throughout the year ahead to further the county’s four goals to strengthen well-being, cultivate prosperity, enhance opportunity and model accountability. The strategic priorities and associated action plans include work built upon previous years’ efforts, including the 2016 Strategic Plan (PDF) and Ramsey County's prosperity initiative, and new areas of focus for 2017.
- Inclusive, Effective and Meaningful Community Engagement
- Talent Attraction, Retention and Promotion
- Procurement as a Tool to Strengthen the Community
- Proactive and Comprehensive Risk Management
- Placing Health and Well-being at the Center of Decision-making
- Enhance the Continuum of Care for Youth
- Stability Starts with a Place to Call Home
- Comprehensive Economic Development to Build Prosperity
- Accessible Service Delivery and Facilities
- Data Integration to Promote Successful Outcomes for Young People
- Integrated Approach to Behavioral Health and Justice
- Open and Accessible Public Data
- Enhance Countywide Communication Strategies and Resources