College Student Internships
We are committed to providing college students exposure to professional careers in the justice system. These positions are a great opportunity to learn more about working in a public law office, may qualify for college credit, and will look great on a resume.
Paid summer internships
- Each summer, we hire college students as interns to work up to 20 hours per week from June through August in various units within our office.
- The current salary for summer interns is $17.81 per hour.
- Our internships provide:
- exposure to the multiple facets of a law office;
- opportunities to learn from professionals about the criminal justice system; and
- resume building experience supporting the daily functions of an office and working on special projects.
Unpaid internships (We are unable to accept applications at this time)
- We occasionally offer unpaid internships to students in Paralegal or Legal Administrative Assistant programs who have completed their first year of school or are in their second year of school.
- Check with your Program Director to see if your internship will qualify for school credit.
- We also have relationships with some Twin Cities area colleges, so check with your Program Director to see if they are working with a specific division within our office.