- United Way 2-1-1 Get Help will connect you to over 40,000 resources.
- African-American Center for Healing (180 Degrees) offers services for substance abuse, family counseling, child placement issues and much more .
Chemical and mental health
- Walk-In Counseling Center provides free, anonymous drop-in counseling sessions by certified volunteer therapists
- Metro Children's Crisis Response Services will help young persons experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Anthony Louis Center helps adolescents ages 13 to 18 who are struggling with substance abuse.
- Fairview offers chemical abuse treatment programs for all ages.
- Northeast Youth and Family Services will give youth and their families support services through counseling, health education and connections to other community services.
- Suburban Ramsey Family Collaborative (SRFC) works on behalf of children and families to improve formal and informal support systems with a focus on wellness, learning, safety and security.
- OPTIONS Family and Behavior can help improve the lives of those who have chemical and mental health concerns.
- Hazelden will work with you to transform your life out of chemical dependency.
- Su Familia Multicultural Counseling (180 Degrees) helps those struggling with mental health concerns in English and Spanish.
- Ramsey County helps those with emotional or behavioral health issues related to drug or alcohol dependency.
- Addiction Guide provides outlets for family and friends with addiction in search of help.
- Brittany's Place (180 Degrees) is a safe and sound shelter for girls who have been victims of sex trafficking.
- Tubman helps women, children and families struggling with relationship violence, substance abuse and mental health.
- The Link provides case management services to youth who are truant, homeless or in trouble with the law. The Passageways Shelter and Housing Program provides six emergency shelter beds for youth ages 16 to 23 who have been victims of sex trafficking.
- Project for Pride in Living helps connect victims with culturally-specific shelter options to escape domestic violence.
- Asian Women United of Minnesota focuses on Asian women and girls escaping or wanting to escape abusive situations, but will gladly assist any woman in crisis.
- Women's Advocates helps keep families in domestic abuse situations safe including offering emergency housing and legal assistance
- Saint Paul and Ramsey County Domestic Abuse Intervention Project exists to eliminate domestic violence against women and their children.
- Bridges to Safety is a domestic abuse service center serving all victims of domestic violence in Ramsey County.
- Women of Nations (Eagle's Nest) helps all women (including transgender) who are victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault and/or sex trafficking. Substance abuse counseling is available. They will also take therapy/service dogs who are up to date on their shots.