Ramsey County's monthly e-newsletter for county residents, businesses and partners includes major news and updates on programs, services and initiatives from across Ramsey County government, along with upcoming events and other ways you can stay connected and get involved.
April 2019 - Severe weather awareness week, reporting potholes on county roads and yard waste site hours.
- March 2019 - PulsePoint app available, property tax and value notices, winter storm and spring flood risk.
- February 2019 - Library events, camp registration opens, courthouse art task force, wellness microgrants.
- January 2019 - Dale Street reconstruction, Resilient Communities Project, winter reading program, Public Health Award nominations.
- December 2018 - 2019 budget vote, Union Depot holiday events, open skate, holiday recycling, flu shots.
- November 2018 - Veterans assistance, early voting, 2019 budget hearing, upcoming library events.
- October 2018 - Absentee and early voting, Find Foster Families Day, Rush Line study elements.
- September 2018 - New Baby Café program, National Preparedness Month, Cleveland Avenue reconstruction.
- August 2018 - Early voting for August 14 Primary, O'Connor named County Manager, 2040 Comprehensive Plan.
- July 2018 - Modern streetcar for Riverview Corridor, 2017 Popular Annual Financial Report, volunteer advisory committees.
- June 2018 - Summer reading program, road construction, Sheriff's Office summer events, beaches and water park opens.
- May 2018 - Golf courses open, Mental Health Awareness Month, tax-forfeited land auction, Veterans Services.
- April 2018 - Severe Weather Awareness Week, property value appeals, yard waste site hours, sexual assault awareness month.
- March 2018 - Property tax and valuation notices, Sheriff's Office women's academy, spring break events.
- February 2018 - Road projects announced, summer camp registration, health survey.
- January 2018 - Winter reading program, McDonough elected chair, Public Health Awards nominations.
- December 2017 - 2018-19 biennial budget, free open skate, mini-grants to promote healthy living.
- November 2017 - Riverview Corridor public hearing, proposed tax statements, recycling yard waste.
- October 2017 - Voting options for Nov. 7 election, open data portal launches, HAWK system installed.
Ramsey County also offers email updates on dozens of specific topics related to county programs and services - such as road projects and recycling, library and parks programs, job postings and many more. Visit our email updates portal to subscribe to our new e-newsletter or other topics. You can unsubscribe and manage your preferences at any time.