Keller Golf Course
A championship-style course that opened in 1929, Keller Golf Course boasts a rich history and tradition unmatched by any other public golf course in Minnesota. Keller has hosted several PGA and LPGA tours throughout the years. Keller reopened to the public in 2014 after a complete renovation that earned recognition as the Best Municipal Renovation of 2014 from Golf Magazine, and Renovation of the Year from Golf Inc.
- Challenging 18-hole course with all bentgrass playing surfaces.
- Full-length driving range includes target greens, practice bunker and chipping green.
- Multiple tee system.
- Keller Grille, a full service bar and restaurant, located in Keller Clubhouse.
- Year-round banquet and meeting space for private gatherings of up to 300 people with spectacular views of the golf course and Keller Lake. Private rooms feature an inviting stone hearth, stunning views, wood beamed ceilings, outdoor patios and private balconies.
View all 18 holes (video)
Tee times and hours
Course opening: Friday, April 19, 2019
The Keller driving range will be under construction and closed spring 2019, with expected reopening mid-summer 2019.
In season, Keller is open daily from 7 a.m. weekdays and 6 a.m. weekends until one hour after sundown. Times may be adjusted due to weather conditions.
Beginning of tab section with 4 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Available daily four hours before sunset or after league play is completed.
- 18 holes: $16
- 9 holes: $11.50
Available anytime to golfers with a valid Ramsey County patron card.
Available to golfers age 62 and older during the following times:
- Monday-Friday before 1 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays after 1 p.m.
- 18 holes: $12.50
- 9 holes: $9.50
Available to golfers age 18 and under during the following times:
- Anytime Monday-Friday.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays after 1 p.m.
- Anytime with a paid adult.
- Free with a paid adult Saturdays and Sundays after 4 p.m.