Keller Golf Course Practice Facility
Practice facility improvements at Keller Golf Course will begin in 2018 and will include bituminous trail improvements and ADA accessibility upgrades to allow better access to the facility. Storm water management improvement and the orientation of the tee box will also be completed.
- ADA Accessibility.
- Stormwater treatment.
- Improved site amenities.
- Tee box realignment.
Phase I of the practice range redevelopment project is wrapping up with the earth work completed for the tee realignment and turf restoration ongoing.
The second phase of the project which involves the installation of the reconstructed parking lot, cart paths, accessible walkways, synthetic tee area, and stormwater infrastructure is getting started in mid-May. Construction will be complete around late summer, 2019.
- Engineering study and city of Maplewood review – late 2017.
- Watershed district stormwater permitting review.
- General construction begins – August 2018.
- Anticipated reopening – late-summer 2019.
- Official reopening – August 2019.