Aquatic Invasive Species and You
Find out what is being done about aquatic invasive species (AIS) in Ramsey County. Learn about AIS prevention, solutions and what community members can do to help tackle the spread of invasive species.
Join us for information tables, presentations led by local experts, and a round table discussion. Meet Brady the zebra mussel dog, and drop off lead fishing tackles for free disposal.
Refreshments provided courtesy of Kowalski's Market.
- Freshwater Society
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Junior Anglers
- Minnesota Aquatic Invasive Species Research Center
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Lakes and Rivers Advocates
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Ramsey County
- St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
Date: Thursday, November 21
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Ramsey County Public Works Facility - Marsden Room