Employment and Opportunities
We are seeking honorable, respectful, responsible, and truthful people to join the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office - a character-based public safety and public service agency.
We have many job and career opportunities that become available throughout the year, along with numerous volunteer opportunities.
Current job opportunities with the Sheriff's Office:
- Community Service Officer - applications now open until October 29, 2018.
Future job opportunities with the Sheriff's Office:
- Deputy Sheriff - opening for applications in early 2019.
Volunteer opportunities with the Sheriff's Office:
- Chaplaincy Corps
- Citizen Civil Defense Corps
- Community Affairs Officer
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Law Enforcement Explorer
- Neighborhood Watch
- Reserve Deputy.
- Women's Academy
Internships with the Sheriff's Office:
Contact Deputy Brian Luna with employment-related questions.
Sign up to receive notifications of job opportunities throughout Ramsey County.