Drug Prevention & Resources
In 2017, 72 opioid overdoses were reported in Ramsey County. In response to a growing local and nationwide opioid problem, several Ramsey County agencies, including the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office, have partnered with Mn Adult & Teen Challenge and Know the Truth Prevention Program to create the Ramsey County Coalition. Together, we have created the #NotAnotherOverdose campaign to bring opioid awareness, prevention, and resources to our community.
Public Service Announcements
The Sheriff's Office has partnered with Know the Truth to create two public service announcements that began airing in local movie theaters in April 2018. It's just one piece of ensuring the #NotAnotherOverdose message is communicated as widely as possible.
- Beauterre Recovery Institute - Residential Treatment; (855) 211-5869
- Meridian Behavioral Health - Residential and Outpatient Treatment (877) 367-1715
- Mn Adult & Teen Challenge - Residential and Outpatient Treatment; (612) FREEDOM
- New Beginnings MN - Residential and Outpatient Treatment; (800) 487-8758
- Opioid Dashboard - Resource Website
- Restoration Counseling and Community Services - Housing and Intensive Outpatient Treatment; (612) 767-1038
- Valhalla Place - Medication Assisted Treatment, Chemical Health Assessments, Outpatient Treatment; (651) 925-8200
- Opioid Help - Resource Website