Learn and Earn
Ramsey County is offering a variety of new programs for young adults to learn through education and training while earning money. Opportunities are in-demand careers that show promise for future growth, pay livable wages, and are accessible to workers with diverse employment and educational backgrounds.
By investing in young adults and allowing them to fulfill their personal responsibilities, these programs will provide opportunities for young residents to explore and advance in career pathways with strong potential for personal and professional growth.
All programs provide participants:
- Occupational or Entrepreneurial training
- Job placement support or business launch support
- Financial compensation for time spent participating in program
The program is open to:
- Residents of Ramsey County.
- Ages 18-30 at time of enrollment.
- Priority to low-income or those with employment barriers.