Dislocated Worker Program
Dislocated Worker program is available to individuals who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own. An employment counselor will help with job search services, career counseling and training opportunities.
The Dislocated Worker program program is for eligible adults who are receiving or eligible for unemployment benefits.
- Work with a certified employment coach.
- Create an employment action plan.
- Explore careers that fit your skills and interests.
- Create a professional resume.
- Gain interview skills.
- Job seeker workshops.
- Funding for short-term job training (based on eligibility).
- Personalized guidance and support.
- Skills to look for and secure work.
- Customized job leads and referrals.
- A staffed office with computers, job leads and resources for you to use.
- On-site hiring events.