COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment & Training
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E&T) assists Ramsey County residents in gaining essential skills needed to secure and retain employment and economic stability while on SNAP.
SNAP recipients have the opportunity to work with an employment guidance counselor to support their job search. They also have access to many other employment and training services.
- SNAP eligibility depends on your household income and other criteria.
- Your county eligibility worker will help give you more information on eligibility.
- Create an action plan to a new job.
- Explore careers that fit your skills and interests.
- Create a professional resume and gain interview skills.
- Attend training and on-site job search workshops.
- Gain access to a helpful resource center with computers.
- Job club, job leads and referrals.
- Attend on-site hiring events.
- Gain skills to look for and gain employment.
- Funding for short-term job training (based on eligibility).
- Personalized guidance and support.
- Skills to look for and secure work.
- Customized job leads and referrals.
- A staffed office with computers, job leads and resources for you to use.
- On-site hiring events.