Adult Employment Program
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) adult employment program helps eligible adults, 18 and over, with obtaining good jobs through job search assistance and training opportunities.
- Are 18 years old or older.
- Live in Ramsey County.
- Have qualifying income restrictions.
- Are seeking full-time employment.
- Career Lab.
- Work with a certified employment coach.
- Create an employment action plan.
- Explore careers that fit your skills and interests.
- Create a professional resume.
- Gain interview skills.
- Job seeker workshops.
- Funding for short-term job training (based on eligibility).
- Personalized guidance and support.
- Skills to look for and secure work.
- Customized job leads and referrals.
- A staffed office with computers, job leads and resources for you to use.
- Hiring events.