COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Community Engagement Project
Parks & Recreation is working to advance the 21st Century Parks vision by engaging with community members regarding their experiences and recommendations for facility and programming improvements to Aldrich and Charles M. Schulz - Highland Arenas. A facility plan is being created to address critical infrastructure needs, improve user experience and expand access to better serve all residents. There are in-person community engagement opportunities scheduled in July and an online survey starting at the end of June.
Arenas are open with modified COVID-19 procedures in place.
Aldrich Arena is a premier multi-purpose arena located in Maplewood. During fall and winter, Aldrich hosts more than 100 high school hockey league and playoff games. Aldrich can be transformed quickly to host graduations, conventions, farmers markets, concerts, craft shows, sporting events animal shows and other non-ice events.
Aldrich has a seating capacity of 3,200 in the stands.
- Dry floor events available from mid-March - Labor Day.
- Seating of 3,200, or 5,000 including floor space.
- Bleacher seating for more than 3,200.
- Concert seating available for up to 5,000 people.
- Free parking for up to 854 cars in a 10-acre, lighted lot.
- 17,000 square feet of exhibit space - 200 feet x 85 feet.
- Portable stages available.
- Air conditioned.
- Newly remodeled restrooms.
- Elevator, providing easy access to concourse and rink levels.
- Accessible access to the venue is available on the northeast and southeast sides of the building.
- Designated disability parking spots are located on the north side of the venue.
- All visitors enter the arena at concourse level. Elevators provide easy access between the concourse and rink levels.
- ADA-compliant restrooms are located on concourse level.
- Accessible seating is available in top rows and wheelchairs can be parked on the concourse level. All provide excellent views of the rink or stage.
Aldrich is available for rental for hockey, figure skating and other ice activities from October - March. Check available ice times and make a reservation.
Aldrich is available for rental for non-ice events – including concerts and trade shows – from April - October. Learn more about dry floor and event reservations.
Dry floor event rental starts at $1,000 for non-prime time.
Concert packages start at $5,000.
Programs and activities
Celebrate your next birthday at Aldrich! Birthday party packages are available during open skate or with private facility rental.