A federal government shutdown will not immediately impact any Ramsey County services.
Aldrich Arena is a premier multi-purpose arena located in Maplewood. During fall and winter, Aldrich hosts more than 100 high school hockey league and playoff games. Aldrich can be transformed quickly to host graduations, conventions, farmers markets, concerts, craft shows, sporting events, animal shows and other non-ice events. The parking lot may be rented for outdoor events.
Aldrich has a seating capacity of 3,200 in the stands.
- Dry floor events available from mid-March - Sept.
- Seating of 3,200-4,900 including floor space.
- Bleacher seating for up to 3,200.
- Concert seating available for up to 4,900 people.
- Free parking for up to 854 cars in a 10-acre, lighted lot.
- 17,000 square feet of exhibit space - 200 feet x 85 feet.
- Portable stages available.
- Air conditioned.
- Newly remodeled restrooms.
- Elevator, providing easy access to concourse and rink levels.
- Accessible access to the venue is available on the northeast and southeast sides of the building.
- Designated disability parking spots are located on the north side of the venue.
- All visitors enter the arena at concourse level. Elevators provide easy access between the concourse and rink levels.
- ADA-compliant restrooms are located on concourse level.
- Accessible seating is available in top rows and wheelchairs can be parked on the concourse level. All provide excellent views of the rink or stage.
Aldrich is available for rental for hockey, figure skating and other ice activities from October - March. Check available ice times and make a reservation.
Aldrich is available for rental for non-ice events – including concerts and trade shows – from mid-March - Sept. Learn more about dry floor and event reservations.