Rice Creek North Regional Trail Master Plan
Ramsey County Parks & Recreation will amend the 2013 Rice Creek North Regional Trail Master Plan in 2019. The county launched a public engagement process in June 2018 to develop an updated master plan for the trail. The master plan process will study possible development opportunities and boundary adjustments.
Rice Creek North Regional Trail is four miles long and surrounded by 534 acres of park land in northwestern Ramsey County.
- Examine the entire Rice Creek North Trail corridor for future recreational development or programming opportunities.
- Provide universally accessible facilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Use sustainable design elements in building and site design that are energy and water efficient and provide enhanced storm water management.
- Facilitate public involvement in the conceptual design and master planning process.
- Rice Creek North Regional Trail Master Plan Amendment (PDF)
- Rice Creek North Preferred Concept Plan (PDF)
- Rice Creek North Draft Master Plan (PDF)
Ramsey County Parks & Recreation invites you to review and comment on the draft master plan for the Rice Creek Regional Trail Master Plan Amendment. The draft concept is a result of the public engagement process including five public meetings, two online surveys, engagement with other local agencies and user groups, and other comments received. The preferred draft plan will be available for a period of 30 days to gather additional input and feedback. The 30-day public comment period will end May 25, 2019. Questions or comments on the preferred draft development can be directed to Ben Karp, Landscape Designer, at 651-748-2500.