Probation Service Center
121 7th Place East
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Mon.– Fri.
Staff are available by email, phone or video.
Probation walk-in hours are currently not available.
The Probation Service Center (PSC) offers supervision services to adults placed on probation in Ramsey County. who have been assessed as needing the lowest level of supervision. The PSC’s supervision approach allows for contact with probation on an “as-needed” basis. Our goal is to remotely assist individuals in completing their probation requirements, while at the same time being responsive to their needs and busy lives.
- Team supervision with one-on-one support.
- Assistance navigating the system and completing court-ordered conditions of probation.
- Assistance completing court-ordered conditions of probation.
- Information about, and referrals to, other providers and resources.
- Convenient communication routes and reporting options, like email, phone, and video, for individuals with busy lives.