Green Ramsey E-newsletter
Green Ramsey is a monthly e-newsletter featuring articles about waste, recycling, energy and other environmental health issues. The newsletter is produced by the Environmental Health Division.
Inside this issue:
Read about the following in the current issue of Green Ramsey (November 2020):
- Cummins saves $2,000 per year in trash service by recycling more
- Ramsey Reuses: Beginner tips for thrifting
- What to do with spent light bulbs
- What is made with your recycled material?
- Do your part: Buy recycled goods
- Public-private partnership adds more electric vehicle charging stations in Ramsey County
- Bringing household hazardous waste collection to the Latinx community
- Compost your Halloween Pumpkins
- Ramsey and Washington counties working together to manage waste
- Business Pollution Prevention Program offers increased support for businesses