Green Ramsey E-newsletter
Green Ramsey is a monthly e-newsletter featuring articles about waste, recycling, energy and other environmental health issues. The newsletter is produced by the Environmental Health Division.
Green Ramsey Subscribers: we would like to learn more about you and what you think we should include in future Green Ramsey articles. We're asking subscribers to provide feedback by taking a brief survey. We’ll use this information to better tailor our messages.
Inside this issue:
Read about the following in the current issue of Green Ramsey (July 2020):
- Food saving tips: Storing, freezing, refreshing and using up bread
- Costco warehouse in Maplewood committed to waste reduction
- Grant funding available to help schools to reduce waste
- Take our survey
- Free yard and garden advice
- Sign up for an online gardening class
- Try these upcycled craft ideas for kids
- Thank you for recycling!
- More options for recycling electronics and household hazardous waste
- Multi-unit residential properties now eligible for recycling grants
- County services closed July 3-4
- Participate in a local plywood rescue program
- ReUSE Minnesota hosting a national virtual conference this month