Green Ramsey E-newsletter
Green Ramsey is a monthly e-newsletter featuring articles about waste, recycling, energy and other environmental health issues. The newsletter is produced by the Environmental Health Division.
Inside this issue:
Read about the following in the current issue of Green Ramsey (October 2020):
- Food saving tips: making the most of Minnesota’s fall harvest
- BizRecycling helps businesses save a little extra money
- Fall is the best time for lawn care
- Fall cleanup and putting your garden to bed
- City of Maplewood receives GreenStep Cities award
- The 411 on coffee pod recycling
- Where do your leaves go?
- Properly dispose of used oil