Advisory Boards & Committees

Contact us

Serving on a Ramsey County advisory board is a great way to get involved with your local government and make a positive impact on your community. The board of commissioners appoint residents to serve in these important roles that help shape policy, review programs and plans, and represent families and residents in Ramsey County.

Term length varies by board.

See full list of committee descriptions and duties

Current opportunities

Subscribe to board opening notices

How to apply

General advisory boards

Applications for general advisory boards are accepted online or by mail.

Send completed applications to:
Chief Clerk
Ramsey County Manager's Office
250 Courthouse
15 West Kellogg Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55102

Community Human Services Citizens Advisory Council

Applications for the Community Human Services Citizens Advisory Council are accepted by mail or email.

Send completed applications to:
Kristen Jackelen by email or mail:
Ramsey County Citizens Advisory Council
160 East Kellogg Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55101 

Workforce Innovation Board of Ramsey County

Learn about openings and applications for the Workforce Innovation Board on the organization's website by calling 651-779-5653 or e-mailing

Ramsey County Charter Commission

The Ramsey County District Court is currently seeking individuals to serve on the Ramsey County Charter Commission.

Vacancies exist in each of the seven districts and county at large.

To request an application, call Ramsey County District Court at 651-266-8252, or pick up an application in Room 600 of the Saint Paul City Hall - Ramsey County Courthouse, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Please note: Charter Commission appointments are made by the Ramsey County District Court, not the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners.