Contact us

Veterans Court Mentor

Office assistant

How to apply

To apply for a volunteer position, contact Veterans Services at 651-266-2545 or [email protected].

Office assistant applications may also be submitted via the online application system

Are you interested in helping improve the lives of Ramsey County veterans?

Ramsey County Veterans Services offers two volunteer positions that allow both veterans and non-veterans the opportunity to serve local veterans.