Advisory Boards & Committees

Serving on a Ramsey County advisory board is a great way to get involved with your local government and make a positive impact on your community. The board of commissioners appoint residents to serve in these important roles that help shape policy, review programs and plans, and represent families and residents in Ramsey County.

Subscribe to board opening notices

How to apply

Applications for general advisory boards are accepted online or by mail.

Begin an online application

Download a paper application (PDF) 

Send completed applications to:
Chief Clerk
Ramsey County Manager's Office
250 Courthouse
15 West Kellogg Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55102​

See below for board and committee descriptions.

Adult Services Committee

Capital Improvement Program Citizens' Advisory Committee (CIPAC)

Capitol Region Watershed District Board of Managers

Chemical Health Committee

Children's Mental Health Advisory Council

Children's Services Review Panel

Community Health Services Advisory Committee (Joint Ramsey County / City of Saint Paul)

Corrections Advisory Board

Disabled Veterans Rest Camp Board

Extension Service Committee

Food and Nutrition Commission (Joint Ramsey County/City of Saint Paul)

Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Committee

Library Board

Low Income Committee

Mental Health Advisory Council

Parks & Recreation Commission

Personnel Review Board

Ramsey County Charter Commission

Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District Board of Managers

Rice Creek Watershed District Board of Managers

Valley Branch Watershed District Board of Managers

Workforce Innovation Board (WIB) (Joint Ramsey County/City of Saint Paul)