Advisory Boards & Committees
Serving on a Ramsey County advisory board is a great way to get involved with your local government and make a positive impact on your community. The board of commissioners appoint residents to serve in these important roles that help shape policy, review programs and plans, and represent families and residents in Ramsey County.
- Be a Ramsey County resident.
- Be at least 18 years old or obtain parental consent.
- Cannot serve on more than one board and one committee at a time.
- Complete the application for your intended advisory board (one application per board/committee).
- Once the application closes, you will be contacted via email regarding the next steps.
- A follow-up email will notify you of potential appointment if selected.
- Workforce Innovation Board of Ramsey County (WIB).
Any questions regarding advisory boards and committees, please email [email protected] or call 651-266-9200.