Medical Reserve Corps
The Medical Reserve Corps of Ramsey County (RCMRC) is a countywide resource of health professionals and other volunteers who strengthen our community by preparing for and responding to public health and related emergencies. If you are interested in helping your community, now is the time to sign up!
Who should volunteer
Anyone interested in helping their community during a public health emergency age 18 and up. A background in the field of health is helpful, it is not required. Everyone has an important skill to offer! We are looking for:
- Doctors, nurses, physician’s assistants, EMTs and other health professionals with active licensure.
- Citizens with health or public health skills.
- Multilingual volunteers.
- Those experienced with special needs populations.
- Community leaders.
- Retirees and students.
- Complete the Medical Reserve Corps online application.
- Once you apply, a county staff member will contact you.
If you don’t live in Ramsey County but are still interested in joining a local Medical Reserve Corps unit, visit the Medical Reserve Corps website and search for a unit near you.